Joining a Friend?

Discussion in 'Dead Rising 3 Multiplayer Forum' started by Jared, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Jared

Jared New Member

How do you join a specific friend's game? Or invite someone into your game? Or is co op just random??
  2. Mike

Mike Administrator Staff Member

I can't seem to find a invite friend option either. Some random guy joined me earlier but then quit and I got killed while I was AFK. Also I have no friends right now that have this game or an Xbox One for that matter so I can figure it out lol. If anyone wants to add me on XBL: MoneyMakinMike is my gamertag.

EDIT: It looks like you have to create a party first then invite someone to play. Once in an XBL party, when your in game press start or menu button and hit "invite party to game"
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  3. JASON BRAHAM

JASON BRAHAM New Member

How do you join a friend on Dead Rising 3? Is their no party invite?
  4. Mike

Here is how it is done:

1st - You must complete the first mission by yourself.

2nd - Be in an Xbox Live party chat

3rd - Be in game already(not main menu, in the actual game)

4th - Pause the game

5th - In the menu options near the bottom it will say "Invite Party to game"
  5. ron

ron New Member

Had coop problems with KI, this fix will also fix coop with dead rising3 and almost all other multiplayer games and party chat. From dash hit menu button on controller(old start button),go to settings, go to network. Run network test, at the end of test hold both triggers and L1 and R1, (You don't even have to do this if you already have seen that your NAT settings are strict). If your NAT settings are strict you will have problems hosting, chatting ,and with multiplayer games. You have to set up port forwarding on your router, here's a link.
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live
  6. Mike

Thanks for the tip!
  7. Rokstr12

Rokstr12 New Member

Add me for some help i just want to join peoples games and help. GT: Rokstr12
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013